I reminisced about the weekend, which for me started last Wednesday.
Wednesday: I basically got up late, had a bath, watched cartoons, made food, watched Rob and Big, watched King Of The Hill and played guitar. I then proceeded to repeat this whole day on Thursday and it was awesome.
Friday: It felt productive from the word go but standing for Blink tickets went before the ticketline page could load and im not paying £35 for seated. My only other objective was to get my new guitar but the one i tried was broke and the replacement one looked horrid. So i came home, watched Idiot Abroad again and completed Black Ops which was SO GOOD!.
Saturday: More Christmas shopping and i tried a Costa ‘Creme Brulee Latte’ which is out for Christmas and it was spectacular it seems obvious but it actually tasted like a real Creme Brulee. Other than that i watched all the Youtube videos id fell behind on, Listened to Misery Signals and drew an octopus.
Sunday: Met Jack, Saw Suicide Silence…..everything else is irrelevant.
Im aware this is probably a pointless read, but to 40 year old me from the future this is a nostalgia gold mine.
1. I completed an idea for a full sleeve that will add on to my other tattoo. The element now is waiting until it feels right to get it done because with tattoos i always feel if you really care about what your gunna get i doesnt matter how long it takes.
2. Seeing Harry Potter made me realise that, it is nearly over but primarily i have grown up with it since i was 11 and now much like Daniel Radcliffe im 21 and old and nothing again will measure up to it. Obviously unless she decides to write another set of books because in fairness Order Of the Phoenix was at least 2 films in one book. I even remember watching The Philosophers Stone on video in my nans old house.
3. If i didnt have a job i could quite happily do what ive done for the past 2 days and be very happy for a long time.
4. I think im more addicted to Phineas and Ferb now than ever before.
5. I might actually start making out plans now to go to the Doctor Who exhibit in London next year.
and thats it. i wont bore you with everything i think, thats why i have a note book.
Yep its late. Anyway the first 3 bands were hardcore and therefore shit. Gallows came on and it was mental. 600 people in attendance and all the little dick heads were invading the stage on song one. Which evidently pissed the band off, so Frank took the vocals to the stairs to avoid there equipment being destroyed.
They played alot of songs including misery and orchestra of wolves which are my favourites so it was mint. The worst part was there were so many people their that have clearly never bin to a venue smaller than the M.E.N so that was annoying and at one point there was a guy next to me screaming Franks name just so he could take a picture on his Iphone. Nob head.
Well it was spectacular. To write a review would be pointless as it already precedes its reputation.
However i did notice a gang of scruffy moronic shits or “chavs” sat a few rows down. The temptation to tell them:
“Excuse me this film doesn’t contain Danny Dyer, 50 cent or ‘Bitches n Crack’ so you can leave now”
So dangerous, but it wouldnt be the first time ive drowned.
Howdy, im alrite just keeping on in my own world. Thanks for asking, how about yourself? x
Beaut?….me?….not even in the slightest microscopic bit, but thankyou.